Taking Care of Your Heart from Diagnosis to Rehabilitation
- Emergency Services: St. Mary's provides 24-hour on-site emergency care and is designated as a STEMI Center for heart attacks.
- Diagnostic Services: We use a number of advanced tools to diagnose your heart disease including a 64-slice CT scanner equipped with complete cardiac applications, plus echocardiograms, stress and treadmills tests.
- Catheterization Lab: Our catheterization lab allows us to to perform cardiac and peripheral vascular diagnostic and interventional procedures, electrophysiology studies, implantation of pacemakers and AICDs.
- Heart Surgery: Surgical suites for open heart, thoracic and complex valve surgeries.
- Inpatient Care: Cardiac telemetry units.
- Outpatient Cardiac Rehabilitation: Our cardiac rehab unit is a full-service, monitored exercise facility that includes physical therapy.
We also have an extensive Congestive Heart Failure program, a Pacemaker and AICD clinic and a women's heart center.
Our expertise and quality outcomes have made us a cardiac center of excellence for many major health insurers.
Learn More About Cardiac Care At St. Mary Medical Center
For more information and to find a physician, please call 562.491.4895 or use our search tool to Find a Doctor.