Helping Our Patients Reach Independence
To download and print this information to share with friends and family, click here
More about our Team
For details about our dedicated, multidisciplinary team and the amenities at our facility, click here.
St. Mary’s has been accredited by the Commission on Accreditation of Rehabilitation Facilities (CARF), which means we meet national and international standards of quality patient care. Our accreditation applies to both our inpatient rehabilitation program and our stroke specialty program.
To receive this prestigious accreditation, St. Mary’s was required to undergo a rigorous peer review process, demonstrating to a team of surveyors during an on-site visit that our programs and services are measurable, accountable and of the highest quality.
Conditions We Treat
St. Mary’s Acute Rehabilitation Center specializes in tailoring care for patients with complex medical rehabilitation needs, including those with:
- Traumatic and non-traumatic brain injury
- Traumatic and non-traumatic spinal cord injury
- Neuromuscular diseases like Parkinson’s, Multiple Sclerosis and Guillan-Barré Syndrome
- Complex medical rehabilitation needs, such as after bone marrow or organ transplantation
- Bilateral joint replacement
- Complex orthopedic injuries
We also provide rehabilitation care to people with other medical conditions who:
- Have experienced a recent, significant change in physical and/or cognitive function
- Have complex medical needs requiring 24/7 medical and nursing care
- Will benefit from intensive skilled therapies, including those with critical illness myopathy, hip fracture and multiple trauma
Learn More About Us
To learn more about the St. Mary’s Acute Rehabilitation Center, please call us at 415.750.5785.