Official Health Care Provider To The Giants
Did you know that Dignity Health is proud to be the official health care provider of the San Francisco Giants
? Through this unique partnership, we’re helping individuals and San Francisco Bay Area communities lead healthier and more productive lives.
You Don’t Need To Live With Joint Pain
Our orthopedic specialists provide care for a wide range of conditions, including:
- Diseases and injuries of joints, cartilage and ligaments
- General joint pain
- Spine conditions
- Sports injuries
- Trauma-related dislocations
- Trauma-related fractures
At St. Mary’s, we offer the most advanced orthopedic surgical techniques and treatment options to treat your knee pain, hip pain, spinal conditions like spinal stenosis, and more.
- The anterior approach, the most advanced hip replacement surgery
- Spine surgery using the Mazor Renaissance guidance system.. The Mazor provides increased safety and precision for a wide variety of spine procedures, and makes it possible for fewer complications and a more rapid recovery.
- Joint surgery using implants made from state of the art materials that can last a lifetime
Our San Francisco orthopedic services team includes surgeons, specialists, nurses, therapists and technicians. We have the expertise to provide the appropriate level of care for your needs. In fact, we are designated as a Blue Distinction Center for Knee and Hip Replacement for demonstrating expertise in knee and hip replacement surgery (2016).
Our orthopedic care comes in the form of a Total Joint Center and an advanced Spine Center. We also offer Physical Therapy to help you return to your active, pain-free life.
Did you know that in San Francisco, we have two orthopedic programs for you to choose from? Please visit Dignity Health Saint Francis Memorial Hospital for information on their programs.
Request An Appointment With One Of Our Specialists
If you think a consultation with one of our orthopedic surgeons may be the solution to your pain, please give us a call at 866.466.1401 to request a doctor referral, or find an orthopedist now with our search tool.