Our dedicated mammographer, who carefully reads every mammogram, knows when to request a magnified view of a particular area of the breast and when to order additional diagnostic tests, such as ultrasound. This way, we can provide doctors and patients with the information they need to make appropriate treatment decisions.
Online Mammogram Scheduling
Scheduling your mammogram is more convenient than ever with our InQuicker online appointment tool.
Here is how it works:
- Click "Schedule Appointment" below and you will be taken to our online mammography scheduling tool.
- Select a time and date that works for you. If you want to schedule next week or next month, just click the “View full schedule” button and select a date and time.
- After you select your time and date, you will be asked to fill out a short form to help us schedule your appointment in our system.
- You will receive an email to confirm your appointment details. You’re all finished.
Our Imaging Capabilities
- 3D (tomosynthesis) Mammography: Increases detection and decreases “false positives.”
- Whole Breast Ultrasound (WBUS): Captures multiple ultrasound images and is especially useful for women with dense breasts.
- Advanced breast MRI capabilities for optimum detail.
- An all-digital mammography system complemented by Computerized Assisted Diagnostics (CAD).
Mammography services are also available at Dignity Health Saint Francis Memorial Hospital, located in downtown San Francisco on Bush and Hyde streets. To learn more about the services available at Saint Francis, please visit their website.
| ||St. Mary’s Breast Imaging Center|
1 Shrader Street
4th Floor, Suite 490
San Francisco, CA 94117
We are open Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
If you need to be seen immediately, we will make every effort to accommodate you either the same day or within 24 hours.
Schedule Your Appointment By Phone
To learn more about St. Mary’s Breast Imaging Center or to schedule a mammogram appointment over the phone, please call 415.750.HERS.