- Unit Dose Service for inpatients
- I.V. Admixture Service, cancer chemotherapy and infusion solutions, sterile ophthalmic preparations and Total Parenteral Nutrition (TPN)
- First Dose Review and Drug Monitoring programs on antibiotics, anticoagulants, high alert medications, FDA Black Box Warnings, pharmacokinetic monitoring, renal dosing programs and others
- Medication use and safety quality measures and performance improvement programs in conjunction with medical staff and nursing.
- Drug information/education for hospital staff and patients/family
- Outpatient Pharmacy Service for Sister Mary Philippa Clinic patients
- Pharmaceutical Services and Drug Regimen Reviews for Skilled Nursing Facility, Adult Day Health Care Center and the San Francisco Airport Clinic
Hospital Inpatient Pharmacy: Open Monday to Friday, 6 a.m. to 12:30 a.m.
2235 Hayes Street, 5th Floor
Open Monday to Friday, 9:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
For more information, please call 415.750.5717.