Diagnostic Imaging. Advanced Technology. A Comprehensive Picture.
St. Mary’s Medical Center can assist your doctor in seeing what your health looks like, all to help you make vital treatment decisions.
St. Mary’s Medical Center Radiology Department is one of the most recognized in San Francisco. We are the only hospital in the city to have received seven accreditations from the American College of Radiology. Thanks to our advanced imaging studies, St. Mary’s is able to provide core diagnostic tools for our cancer services.
St. Mary’s Radiology Services include the latest in imaging technology:
- High-resolution MRI
- A leading-edge Interventional Radiology suite used for vascular procedures, chemo-embolization and ablation therapies.
- The most comprehensive women’s health imaging services available in San Francisco, including 3D mammography (tomosynthesis), whole breast ultrasound and advanced breast MRI.
- Our 64-slice CT scanner gives a more detailed, accurate and comprehensive look at the anatomy.
- All-digital diagnostic X-rays provides more detailed imaging studies.
- St. Mary's has received seven accreditations from the American College of Radiology. That means we have among the most comprehensive imaging capabilities in the Bay Area.
- Our Picture Archive Communication System (PACS) makes it possible for our doctors to view imaging studies and reports from anywhere in the hospital or in the doctor’s private office.
St. Mary’s Radiology Services has two locations on our campus. For more information, please call the location you prefer:
Details & Directions: St. Mary's Medical Center Radiology Department