Meditative art is a creative form of meditation. Whether you’re an experienced artist or have no previous experience, this practice is for you! The benefits of meditative art are the following:
● A safe, non-judgmental space to create (no artistic experience required – this creative work is about the process).
● Fun and simple art explorations while receiving guidance and encouragement.
● Discover a new way to turn inward and express yourself.
● Right brain stimulation (which helps calm the mind and body).
● Feelings of empowerment, self-acceptance and gratitude.
● More clarity and insight into your life, emotions and thoughts.
Meditative art classes are held the 1st Tuesday of each month at Dignity Health – Cancer Institute in our multipurpose room on the 2nd floor. Click below to register or email [email protected] for more information.
Click to register