Conveniently pre-register your maternity stay with us prior to your expected delivery date. Pre-registering is not only easy, it expedites your registration process at the time of delivery and saves you the headache at check-in. Please allow 48 hours or more prior to your expected delivery date for your pre-registration information to show up in our system.
You May Pre-Register One of Three Ways
1. Online pre-registration
Complete the maternity pre-registration form by selecting the hospital below where you plan to deliver your baby.
2. Fax your pre-registration form
3. Mail your pre-registration form
If you plan to fax or mail your form, please print and complete the pre-registration form in its entirety. If you are covered by insurance, please send copies of the front and back of your insurance cards, if available. Many insurance plans require pre-authorization for your admission for the delivery of your baby.
Address and Fax Number
Chandler Regional Medical Center
1955 W. Frye Rd.
Chandler, AZ 85224
St. Joseph’s Hospital and Medical Center
350 W. Thomas Rd.
Phoenix, AZ 85013
Mercy Gilbert Medical Center
3555 S. Val Vista Dr.
Gilbert, AZ 85297
- Check with your employer’s benefits office or insurance company customer service representative to
make sure that you have met their notification requirements.
- If you are unable to complete the pre-registration forms in advance, you and your support person will
need to allow extra time to complete the registration process when you arrive at the hospital.
- Please bring your photo ID and insurance cards.