The Café serves a wide variety of meals, beverages, and snacks. Located on the garden level of the hospital, the Café’s hours are:
- Monday – Friday, 7 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Weekends, 7 a.m. to 1:30 p.m.
There is also a variety of vending machines on the lobby level offering fresh salads, sandwiches, wraps, hummus, yogurt, fruit, snacks, and drinks—all available 24/7.
The Gift Shop, located inside the hospital’s main entrance, offers a wide variety of items, such as:
- Accessories, handbags, jewelry, scarves, slippers
- Candies and greeting cards
- Gifts for new babies as well as big sisters/brothers
- Lotions, sundries, toiletries
- Orchids and decorative plants
- Plush toys, magazines, puzzle books
- Technology items
When you purchase an item from our Gift Shop, you support Sequoia Hospital Foundation programs.
Come See Us
The Gift Shop is open Monday through Friday, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. It’s closed on major holidays.
Order By Phone
If you’d like to place an order and have it delivered directly to a patient’s room, please call (650) 367-5576.