Need to see an orthopedic specialist? Now you can make an appointment to see Dr. Eric Hohn, via video or in his office.
Joint pain and orthopedic injuries are common problems that can affect your overall quality of life.
Dignity Health Medical Group in Santa Cruz is here to help you get your life back. Dr. Eric Hohn is an orthopedic specialist who provides care for sports injuries, arthritis, general joint pain and diseases and injuries of the bones, joints, ligaments, tendons, muscles and nerves.
Here's just some of what he can help with offer:
- Arthritis Management
- Foot and Ankle Defects and Injuries
- Hip Resurfacing and Replacement Surgery
- Knee Resurfacing and Replacement Surgery
- Shoulder Surgery
- Surgical and Nonsurgical Care of Fractures
- Sports Medicine
Even in these new times of social distancing, you can still have bone and joint issues. If you do, make an appointment to see Dr. Hohn, via video visit, or in his office.
Meet Dr. Eric Hohn
Dr. Eric Hohn is board-certified in orthopedic surgery. He believes in individualized care through comprehensive evaluation and patient-specific treatment.
"I educate my patients regarding the diagnostic process, their unique problem, their treatment options and recovery. Central to my approach is my firm belief that knowledgeable patients make the best decisions about their treatment and can help guide the diagnostic and treatment process. I employ both non-surgical and operative approaches using leading techniques to provide my patients with the best orthopedic care possible." – Dr. Hohn
Conditions treated by Dr. Hohn:
- ACL tear
- Hip impingement syndrome
- Hip arthritis Tendon/ligament injuries
- Knee arthritis
- Meniscus tear
- Muscle injuries
- Rotator cuff tear
- Shoulder instability
- Shoulder arthritis
Procedures performed by Dr. Hohn:
- Anatomic and reverse total shoulder replacement
- Hip arthroscopy
- Knee arthroscopy - meniscus repair versus partial meniscectomy & ACL reconstruction
- Partial and total knee replacement
- Total hip replacement - anterior approach
- Shoulder arthroscopy - rotator cuff repair & glenoid labral repair
- Surgical treatment of fractures
If you need to get back on the track or just back on track, Dr. Hohn might be able to help.
To make an appointment with Dr. Hohn, call (831) 428-8939.