At Dignity Health Medical Group San Francisco, Dr. Mona Orady treats a number of conditions, using minimally invasive and robotic surgery. Her goal is always to eliminate the pain you may have been suffering with so that you can get back to living your best life.
By performing minimally invasive robotic surgery whenever possible, you also may spend less time in the hospital.
Dr. Orady performs the following procedures:
- Abscess or Cyst Drainage or Aspiration
- Abscess or Fluid Incision and Drainage
- Destruction or Excision of Lesions
- Dilation and Curettage
- Endocervical Curettage
- Endometrial Ablation
- Endometrial Polyp Surgery
- Infertility Evaluation and Surgery
- Laparoscopic Excision or Destruction of Ovary With Robotic Assistance
- Laparoscopic Vaginal Hysterectomy With Robotic Assistance
- Minimally Invasive Endometriosis Resection With Robotic Assistance
- Myomectomy - Open and-or Laparoscopic
- Vaginal Surgery
Dr. Orady also uses the da Vinci® robotic technology system to perform:
- Robotic Surgery
- Surgery for Endometriosis
Laparoscopy is minimally invasive surgery using a laparoscope, a long, thin tube with a high-intensity light and camera that is inserted through small incisions in the abdominal wall. Images are projected onto a video monitor, while additional small incisions are used to insert surgical instruments and perform procedures. The small incisions result in very little visible scarring. Laparoscopy is performed in the hospital, usually as a same-day procedure and is effectively used for:
- Lysis of adhesions
- Ovarian cystectomy
- Tubal procedures
To make an appointment to see Dr. Orady please call (415) 379-2970.
Her office is located at 1199 Bush Street, Suite 620, in San Francisco.
> Meet Dr. Mona Orady
> About Endometriosis
> Awards and Recognitions
> Conditions Treated
> Dr. Orady Videos