Providing a healthy alternative to traditional surgery whenever possible is one of the top priorities of Dr. Mona Orady. As the Director of Robotic Surgery Services at St. Francis Memorial Hospital in San Francisco and the minimally invasive and gynecological robotic surgery specialist at Dignity Health Medical Group – Saint Francis/St. Mary’s, she uses her expertise to produce a multitude of benefits for your patients.
Her Clinical Specialties include:
- Menstrual disorders, fibroids, and endometriosis
- Pelvic pain and sexual dysfunction
- Complex gynecological diagnoses
- Uterine anomalies, recurrent miscarriage, fertility evaluation
- Pediatric gynecology
- Post-menopausal bleeding
- Minimally invasive surgery
- Advanced gynecologic surgery, myomectomy, uterine reconstruction, hysterectomy and endometriosis surgery
Specialty Procedures include:
- Removal of uterine fibroids (myomectomy)
- Removal of malignant gynecological tumors
- Removal of ovarian cysts and benign gynecological tumors
- Repair of pelvic organ prolapse
- Resection of endometriosis
- Resection of pelvic adhesions
Her goal is always to return patients to their normal lives, quickly and with little to no post-operative issues.
If you have a patient suffering from gynecological issues and feel Dr. Orady’s techniques can help them on the way back to a healthy life, call her today.
Refer A Patient To Dr. Orady
To speak with Dr. Orady, call (415) 379-2970.