Diagnostic Imaging Services
Your diagnosis is conducted by expert technicians and doctors using advanced equipment. These experts will supervise and interpret your examinations and will submit a signed report to your primary care or referring doctor in an efficient manner after each test.
Our Diagnostic Imaging Staff
Our staff includes highly trained technicians and radiologists who administer your doctor-ordered test with care and compassion.
Their knowledge and skill helps your doctor to more accurately diagnose and treat any condition that may arise.
Advanced Digital Equipment
- Computerized Tomography (CT), using Optima CT660 128-slice technology for speed and clarity.
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI), producing detailed images with a powerful magnetic field and radio waves.
- Mammography, to scan breast tissue for signs of cancer, and to help doctors perform stereotactic biopsies.
- PET/CAT Scans, often used to investigate cancer, epilepsy, Alzheimer’s disease, and heart disease, and to see the effectiveness of treatments.
- Radiology (X-ray), including fluoroscopy and X-ray at the hospital, as well as Arnold and Angels Camp.
- Ultrasound, to evaluate the abdomen, pelvis, breast, blood vessels, and fetal growth; and to help guide biopsies, perform echo cardiography, and more.
Nuclear Medicine performs a full array of studies.
The most common nuclear medicine study helps diagnose Coronary Artery Disease (CAD), or blockages in the arteries that supply blood to your heart muscle.
Learn More About Diagnostic Imaging
For more information, or to make an appointment, please call us at 209.754.2594.