Your priority is to get the best possible treatment for the best possible outcome. Since 2000, Mercy has partnered with UC Davis to bring comfort, hope, and convenience to people fighting cancer in Merced.
Our oncologists treat a wide range of cancers, including:
- Breast cancer
- Colorectal and other gastrointestinal cancer
- Gynecologic cancers
- Head and neck cancer
- Lung cancer
- Lymphoma,Myeloma, and other hematologic cancers
- Prostate cancer
- Skin cancers
- Advance Directive planning
- Clinical Trials - UC Davis offers more than 150 different clinical trials of the next generation of cancer treatments. Our patients have easier access to these clinical trials through our collaboration with the UC Davis Cancer Care Network.
- Financial counseling
- Interpreter services
- Nutrition counseling
- Palliative pain management
- Radiant Wraps - Specifically designed lightweight and silky patient gowns that allow easy access to back and chest areas for treatment and exams (given to our breast cancer patients).
- Social work services and a resource library - to help navigate the continuum of care
- Tumor Boards - Your doctor collaborates with teams of specialists through real- time videoconferencing to share medical information and agree on treatment plans. This means that each patient will always have more than one doctor developing their treatment plan.
For more information on our oncology services, call our cancer center at (209) 564-3600.