Since 1974, Lifeline has helped millions of elders and those with disabilities to live at home with full confidence. Their families and health providers have peace of mind knowing that the Lifeline service will help summon appropriate help when needed.
Enhancing Confidence and Independence
Lifeline personal response service provides friendly, caring support to allow older adults and those with disabilities to get immediate assistance in a medical emergency or when help is needed.
The service is simple to use. When you need help you just press the waterproof Personal Help Button you wear around your neck or on your wrist. Within seconds a certified Lifeline monitor responds, assesses the situation and summons appropriate help, whether it is a neighbor, relative or ambulance.
Lifeline Personal Response
- Provides peace of mind for you and your family
- Is there for you when others can't be -- 24 hours a day, 365 days a year
- Is easy to use - Help is just a push of a button away
- Enables you to live independently in your own home
- Who responds when I press my button?
How much does the service cost?
For little more than a dollar a day, you get the Lifeline Personal Response Service. You are not required to buy anything or make a long-term commitment. Call today to get your Lifeline at 209.467.6468.