At Dignity Health Medical Group Stockton, Dr. Jennifer McNeil treats a number of conditions, using minimally invasive laparoscopic surgery and robotic surgery whenever possible. Her goal is to do what is possible in order to avoid the need for a permanent colostomy. With laparoscopy, she is also able to deliver what is known as enhanced recovery after surgery, or ERAS.
This means less time in the hospital, and a faster return to your normal routine.
Dr. McNeil performs the following procedures:
- Abscess, cyst, or fluid drainage/aspiration
- Anal fissure surgery
- Anal fistula surgery
- Colon and rectal surgery
- Drainabe or removal of pilonidal cyst
- Hemorrhoid banding
- Laparoscopic colon and rectal surgery for benign and malignant conditions
- Surgery for inflammatory bowel disease
- Treatment of anal condyloma
To learn more or to make an appointment to see Dr. McNeil, call (209) 946-6800.