Central Coast Children's Center
End of Life Option Act
Mission, Vision and Values
Physicians and Residents
Sponsorship Request Application
Please note: priority is given to organizations which benefit the health and well-being of our communities and which provide assistance to the poor and disenfranchised.
• Health and wellness initiatives
• Programs serving the poor and disenfranchised
• Educational programs
• Community based nonprofits
• Requests from individuals or for-profits
• Programs that are inconsistent with our core values
• Out of area organizations or most entertainment events
• Political action committees or political campaigns
✎ All applications for sponsorships must be submitted to the marketing department three months prior to the date funding is needed.
✎ The Sponsorship Oversight Committee, which meets quarterly, will carefully consider each application.
✎ Every applicant will receive email notification of the outcome of the request.
✎ Successful applications will receive a check via US Mail 4 - 6 weeks after approval.