A convenient, secure, electronic way to access your medical records.
My Care – Dignity Health provides a convenient, secure, and electronic way for you to access your clinic and hospital health information. All you need is internet access and an e-mail address.
Features of the Patient Portal
- View your lab, imaging and pathology results for tests performed at Dignity Health facilities
- Read and download summaries of your visits and instructions
- Review your medications, allergies and immunizations
- View upcoming scheduled appointments and download to your calendar
- Designate a family member to manage your records
- View care instructions specific to your visit and educational information on health topics
Get started, it’s as easy as 1-2-3!
- Click here or go to dignityhealth.org/enroll-now
- Complete the self-enrollment form utilizing the email address you provided upon clinic or hospital registration
- Verify enrollment and start managing all of your health records online!
My Care – Dignity Health offers technical support 24 hours a day, seven days a week by telephone, toll-free at 877.621.8014. Access all patient portals on the web at DignityHealth.org/enroll-now. Select your Dignity Health facility from the drop down menu.
Medical Records Office
If you need to speak to a representative in person about your medical records, you may visit one of our locations below nearest you.
Hours of operation are Monday through Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., or you may send us a fax or letter to the appropriate address below:
Health Information Management/Medical Records
Marian Regional Medical Center
1400 East Church Street
Santa Maria, CA 93454