Brain, Body, and Health
DATE: Saturday, September 14, 2019
TIME: Noon – 3 PM
LOCATION: St. John’s Regional Medical Center (Conference Center and Healing Garden), located on the lower level of the hospital campus.
Join us for an afternoon of stroke education including prevention, treatment, rehabilitation, and reintegration into the community.
12:00 p.m. Booths Open and Neuro Procedural Suite Tours Begin
1:00 p.m. Main Program Begins
1:10 p.m. Speaker Presentations
2:40 p.m. Panel Q &A, Program Concludes
The educational and FREE event features:
- Presentations by St. John’s Neuroscience Experts
- Tour Our NEW Neuro Procedural Suite with the Most Advanced Biplane Imaging in the County
- Health informational booths
- Snacks and Refreshments
- Blood Pressure Screenings
- Giveaways and Door Prizes
- Alois Zauner, MD, Neurosurgeon, Neurointerventionalist
- Mani Nezhad, MD, Vascular Neurologist
- Akinwunmi Oni-Orison, MD, Neurosurgeon, Neurointerventionalist
- Matthew Bloom, DO, Physiatrist
- Sherri Greif, NP, Stroke Program Manager
- Brad Hiner, MD, Neurologist
Don’t come alone! Invite your loved ones to learn with you about innovative treatment options for stroke care.
Reservations for the symposium are required as seating is limited, please call (877) 753-6248.