Is Natural Childbirth Right for You?
If you are seeking a childbirth experience that is compassionate, holistic, and personalized, midwifery is for you. Each of our credentialed Certified Nurse-Midwives (CNM) take great pride in providing a personal touch, spending quality time with you throughout pregnancy, birth, postpartum and beyond.
Our team of midwives is unique because we offer the comfort and control of a birthing center, as well as the peace of mind of having specialized OB/GYN physicians available, if needed.
- A natural childbirth
- Access to a Level III Neonatal Intensive Care Unit staffed by expert neonatologists
- Active participation in deciding your birth plan, labor and delivery preferences
- An on-call nurse-midwife and an on-call physician
- Delayed cord clamping
- Intermittent monitoring with freedom to walk, eat and drink while in labor
- Options for comfort, pain management and relief beyond epidurals
- Prenatal classes covering breastfeeding, bonding and parenting
- Suites with private showers afterdelivery
- Support to keep your baby with you to include skin-to-skin “kangaroo care”
- Trial of labor after caesarean (TOLAC)