All of Dignity Health Medical Group’s providers are either board certified or working towards their board certification. When you choose a physician or advanced practitioner who is certified, you can be confident he or she meets nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge, experience, and skills to provide high quality care in a specific medical specialty, above and beyond basic medical licensure.
Our sports medicine physicians are board certified and fellowship trained, and they currently serve as team physicians for the Arizona Diamondbacks. They specialize in all musculoskeletal and sports-related injuries, including sprains, strains, joint pain, concussions, and overuse syndromes.
Our office in Ahwatukee specializes in sports medicine services, but also provides general family practice services.
Sports medicine services include:
- A variety of physical exams, including routine, employee, sports, and school
- Joint injections
- Splinting and casting
- Sports concussion evaluations and treatment
- Sprains, strains, and joint pain relating to sports injuries
- Surgical and non-surgical orthopedic problems
- Treatment for acute or chronic injuries, including overuse injuries
Our family medicine services include:
- Comprehensive treatment of children, adults, and seniors
- Minor in-clinic procedures
- Preventative care, including diet, exercise and education for staying healthy
- Treatment of chronic conditions such as asthma, diabetes, and heart disease
- Well woman care and gynecological exams