Scheduled Services and Procedures Have Resumed
Dignity Health-St. Rose Dominican is once again providing urgent health care services. We have now resumed some procedures and services, following guidance from national and state health officials.
Safety First. Healing Always.
In these uncertain times, you can count on us.
We are moving forward, in a measured way, to once again serve all patients now that the peak of the peak of the COVID-19 pandemic is behind us. With the safety of our patients and caregivers top of mind, we are taking a series of steps to make sure it continues to be safe to receive care at Dignity Health-St. Rose Dominican.
Safety Measures for All
Our hospitals are instituting the following safety measures:
- Adhering to the guidance and established criteria of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, the US Surgeon General, the American Hospital Association, and the leading national associations of nurses, surgeons, and anesthesiologists.
- Every staff member, patient, and visitor will be required to wear a mask.
- Appropriate care and reduce the risk of infection for caregivers.
- Prioritization of procedures, reduced patient volume for physicians and caregivers, and social distancing guidelines for visitors.
- Careful monitoring of the number of COVID-19 patients in the community – should the numbers increase again, we will reinstate our COVID-19 response procedures.
- Enhanced cleanings and disinfection throughout our facilities and in all operating rooms between procedures and at the end of every day.
Our care environment will be different than it was before the COVID-19 pandemic, but we are just as dedicated to providing high-quality care that is responsive to the needs of our community and reflective of the dedication of our caregivers. Thank you for your support in creating a safe care environment.
Resuming Elective Procedures: An Unwavering Focus on Safety
The safety of our patients and staff always come first and we realize you may have concerns about getting care in person. You should be confident that it is safe to get care now. We’re following safety guidelines from the CDC and state for resumption of care. We’re taking additional steps to help ensure the safety of our patients and staff. These are some of the things you can expect when you get care now:
- Screenings for anyone entering our care sites.
- Masks are required for everyone. Cloth masks are acceptable for patients and masks will be provided for patients who don’t have one.
- Additional cleanings for all care areas every day and between procedures.
- Separate care areas for patients with COVID-19 symptoms.
- Testing in advance for any patient coming in for an invasive procedure.
- Visitors will remain limited in number for most cases.
Frequently Asked Questions
You can schedule now. We have safely resumed health care services and procedures. Contact your doctor to schedule your procedure or for any other questions you may have.
Arrival and Screening Process - Everyone entering our hospitals will undergo a screening process. Screenings are very brief and involve just a few quick questions and a temperature check. Enter both the San Martín and Siena buildings through the main entrance (all other entrances are closed) – at San Martín between 5:30 a.m. and 7 p.m. or at Siena between 5 a.m. and 7 p.m. This screening procedure will be required each time you enter the building.
We recognize that many patients may have experienced changes in their health insurance. If you are concerned about the cost of care, learn more about the financial assistance that we provide to patients who need it.
As we all take steps to slow the spread of COVID19, we at St. Rose Dominican Community Health will be with you every step of the way. Although our in-person classes have been temporarily cancelled, we will continue to educate and empower you during this challenging time. Come join us for fitness, infants, children & parenting, and wellness classes online! If you have any questions please call (702) 616-4902.