The Children's Emergency Room at the Siena Campus is the only hospital ER in the southeast part of the valley that caters specifically to children.
Kids are NOT just mini versions of adults. Their needs - medical and emotional - are unique and require medical experts specifically trained in pediatrics to properly address and treat them.
Our Siena Campus Children's ER provides:
- Pediatric Emergency Medicine Physicians, 24/7
- Specialized Pediatric Emergency Nurses
- A more child-friendly setting separate from the main emergency room
- Level III trauma center
- Collaborative care with your family pediatrician
- Around-the-clock care - day or night, seven days a week, 365 days a year
Though it's always our hope that you and your child won't have to visit an emergency room any time soon, should the need arise, we are here and dedicated to caring for your child in the way only St. Rose Dominican can - with compassion and quality care.
For information or to find a doctor, please call (702) 616-4900.