Care for low to moderate-risk pregnancies
Having a baby is a moment you'll cherish for the rest of your life. Begin your journey in a setting that's focused on you. San Martin Hospital is a Level I facility by the Maternal Levels of Care Verification program through The Joint Commission, which means we specialize in low to moderate-risk pregnancies for babies with a gestational period of 35 weeks or more.
At San Martin Hospital, we empower you to deliver your baby in the way that is most comfortable to you, whether you want to deliver in an unconventional position, walk, or sit during labor---and we won’t rush you to have your baby.
Private Mother/Baby Suites
Our highly trained and caring staff will work with you on your timeline and be there with you every step of the way through your birth experience.
From the moment you check in to the moment you depart, all of your exceptional care happens in one spacious, private suite.
At San Martín, moms don’t switch rooms — you will be in the same suite your entire experience. In fact, we are the only hospital in the Las Vegas Valley that operates on this LDRP model. That means you labor, deliver, recover, and complete postpartum care in the same suite. Here, you’ll do more bonding and less moving.
Our birthing suites are large, designed to give Mom plenty of room to move around during labor, with fully adjustable birthing beds, private bathrooms with showers, and with pull-out beds for significant others to spend the night. We also support rooming-in, allowing Mom and baby to get to know each other during this special time.
At San Martin, we offer the following amenities:
- Spacious, private suite for labor, delivery, recover and postpartum care
- In-room care for your newborn
- Around-the-clock, board-certified laborists
- Lactation support team of Lactation Consultants and Counselors
- Wireless fetal monitors that allow you the freedom to move around during labor (not available with epidural)
- Visiting privileges for all family members
- Baby Bistro for drinks and snacks
- Celebratory dinner for the proud parents
- Baby portraits by Bella Baby Photography available upon request
- Alarm system for added security
- Birth lullaby played in the hospital after childbirth
- Optional Birth Announcement on our digital billboards