Retired and Senior Volunteer
Lead With Your Experience
You’ve gained a lifetime of experience. Now is the time to put your skills and talents to good use by volunteering through the Retired and Senior Volunteer Program (RSVP).
RSVP is one of America’s largest volunteer network for people age 55 and over. Join RSVP’s nearly 200,000 volunteers across the country who are tackling tough issues in their communities.
With RSVP, you choose how and where you want to serve, and the amount of time you want to give each month. It is an opportunity to draw on your skills or develop new one. In short, you find the volunteer opportunity that’s right for you.
Benefits of RSVP
- Association with a nationally-affiliated organization
- Limited mileage reimbursement
- Annual recognition
- Supplemental Accident and Liability Insurance Coverage while volunteering
- Training from the organization
- Opportunity to help members of your community through organized effforts
Must be 55 years of age or older
RSVP serves Shasta, Siskiyou, Trinity, Tehama, and Glenn Counties.
For more information, please call (530) 226-3098, email [email protected] or fill out the Volunteer Interest Form.