Acts of Humankindness
Awards & Recognition
End of Life Option Act
Great Kindness Challenge
Mission, Vision, and Values
North State Region
Physicians and Residents
Enroll in My Home to simplify finding a doctor and sheduling an appointment. Let's start!
By selecting "I Agree" or "Create Account" and clicking the box "I AGREE" below, you acknowledge and agree that you have read, understood and accepted the terms of service at the hyperlink below:
Legal and Privacy Notices
**Rates will increase by $20 for day-of registrations.
Mercy Medical Center Redding is accredited by the Institute for Medical Quality/ California Medical Association (IMQ/CMA) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
Mercy Medical Center Redding designates this live activity for a maximum of 7 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. Physicians should only claim credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Mercy Medical Center Redding takes responsibility for the content, quality and scientific integrity of this CME activity.
This course has been approved by the California Board of Registered Nursing, Provider Number CEP646 for 6.5 hours.
REFUNDS: A refund for the course fee (less a $10.00 cancellation fee) is available if registration is cancelled at least 3 business days prior to the scheduled date. If registration is cancelled less than 3 business days from the course date, or if you are a ‘no show’ at the course, the registration fee will be forfeited and cannot be applied to any future course. Registration is first-come, first-serve basis.
1. Apply advances to minimize or prevent complications in the trauma patient
2. Discuss the ethical dilemmas of trauma in relation to the patient and their families
3. Identify the most up-to-date information on new techniques and guidelines
4. Evaluate and discuss lessons learned and the issues and challenges of pre-hospital and hospital trauma
5. Describe emerging trends and treatment of the trauma patient
6. Discuss how to respond to unique situations and mass violence
7. Discuss cultural and linguistic disparities that might be associated with these topics