medical team Doctor is saved to your
medical team Saving a doctor is currently down.
Please try again later.
Dr. Susan Martin, PSY.D
Family Medicine Residency of Idaho
Get to Know Dr. Martin
- Brook Army Medical Center 2004
- Brooke Army Medical Center 2004
- Florida Institute of Technology 2004
- Primary Care Health Psychology at McLaren Regional Medical Center and Michigan State University 2006
Dr. Martin's Experience
- Behavioral Disorders
- Depressive Disorders
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
In My Own Words
My training has taken me to San Antonio TX, with the Army as a civilian for my APA approved internship. From there, I completed a 2 year fellowship in Health Psychology in Primary Care at Michigan State. I was recruited to AZ for a behavioral science faculty position at a large urban hospital and family medicine residency program for 9 years. Now, I am the associate director of behavioral sciences at FMRI.