Take Heart: Comprehensive Cardiology Care
To schedule an appointment with a cardiologist, call 888.314.3627.
At Mercy Medical Group, our cardiology experts evaluate and care for patients with all types of heart conditions. From prevention and initial diagnosis to treatment and rehabilitation, we offer a full range of cardiovascular care services, including the latest in minimally invasive robotic surgery. Our team, affiliated with Dignity Health Heart and Vascular Institute of Greater Sacramento, is one of the largest, most experienced and most renowned in the nation. That type of experience demonstrates our commitment to offering our patients the very best in outcomes.
Conditions We Treat
- Atrial fibrillation/flutter
- Aortic Stenosis
- Arrhythmias, acquired and inherited
- Bradycardia, sick sinus syndrome and heart block
- Cardiomyopathy, acquired and inherited
- Chest pain and angina
- Congenital heart disease
- Coronary heart disease
- Heart attacks
- Heart failure
- Heart Transplantation
- High blood cholesterol and triglycerides
- Hypertrophic and restrictive cardiomyopathy
- Long QT syndrome
- Pacemakers and defibrillators
- Peripheral vascular disease
- Preventive cardiology and risk factor management
- Pulmonary hypertension
- Stable angina
- Supraventricular tachycardia
- Syncope and vasovagal episodes
- Ventricular assist devices
- Valvular heart disease
- Ventricular tachycardia
- Wolff-Parkinson-White syndrome
- Women's heart disease
- Diagnostic Procedures: 3D echocardiograms, abdominal aortic ultrasound, advanced cardiac imaging, angiograms, Ankle Brachial index, cardiac catheterization, cardiac MRI, carotid duplex ultrasound, CT, EKGs, electrophysiology studies, Holter monitoring, stress testing and more
- Intervention Procedures: catheter ablation, coronary angioplasty, coronary stents, implantable cardioverter defibrillator, interventional abdominal aortic aneurysm repair, pacemaker, and more
- Surgical Procedures: Atrial fibrillation ablation, cardiac surgery, carotid endarterectomy, coronary artery bypass, open abdominal aortic aneurysm repair, and more
- Cardiac Rehabilitation at multiple locations throughout Greater Sacramento
“How did I end up in AFib?” This was the question going through Joyce Mitchell’s head when she spotted Dr. Arash Aryana walking past her hospital room.
Watch as Joyce and Dr. Aryana reflect on their journey together as patient and physician.
To schedule an appointment with a cardiologist, call (888) 314-3627.