Enroll in My Home to simplify finding a doctor and sheduling an appointment. Let's start!
By selecting "I Agree" or "Create Account" and clicking the box "I AGREE" below, you acknowledge and agree that you have read, understood and accepted the terms of service at the hyperlink below:
Legal and Privacy Notices
End of Life Option Act
For Medical Students
Mission, Vision, & Values
Do you want to improve workflow and communication? Are you ready to save time and money?
As part of a progressive healthcare system, California Hospital Medical Center understands the ever-changing healthcare environment and the demands physicians face. Timely and secure access to key patient health information is vital to the delivery of quality patient care.
The MobileMD is a Health Information Exchange (HIE) service at CHMC is a web-based solution that allows physicians real-time access to patients’ lab results, imaging reports and other important transcribed reports via direct interface with your electronic medical record system. Because it is web-based, it also enables practices that have not yet adopted an electronic medical record system to access patient information via a secure online inbox from any location where a high-speed Internet connection is available. Results are filed in a patient’s electronic chart without any scanning or manual intervention.
Features of MobileMD include:
• Information organized in a manner specifically designed for physician practices
• Real-time delivery of patient lab results, transcribed report and imaging reports to your
• Access to a patient’s historical results prior to your treatment relationship
• Access to encounter-based face sheet for viewing or printing
• Ability to print information locally to any printer in your office
• Enhanced view of results and reports on iPhone and iPad
In addition, your HIE participation also allows you to share this information with other physician practices and our hospital departments, resulting in coordinated care for your patients.
To sign up for an account, please visit https://hie.dignityhealthmember.org/SoCal#/ and click on “Request Account.”