Specializing in the neurological diagnosis, treatment, and care of patients throughout our communities. Schedule your appointment today, please call (818) 658-2094.
When you visit Dignity Health Medical Group – Northridge for care, you receive quality care that meets humankindness. We know selecting a neurologist is an important decision in your personal health care. Our experienced neurologist is dedicated to providing you with high quality, compassionate medical care. The credentials of our staff reflect a tremendous depth of professional experience, from board-certified physician to recognized leaders in the medical community.
If you or a loved one would benefit from a neurological specialist consultation, call us at (818) 658-2094.
Our patients benefit from our dedicated team approach. Our neurology team collaborates with the award-winning Northridge Hospital Medical Center's team and local area specialists to support your care, including:
All bringing care with compassion to your unique case.
At Dignity Health Medical Group – Northridge, we can help diagnose and treat a range of conditions including:
• Neurovascular conditions such as stroke and brain aneurysm (we are partner with Northridge's Thrombectomy-Capable Stroke Center and Rehabilitation program)
• Cognitive decline and dementia
• Seizure disorders and epilepsy
• Headache disorders including migraine
• Traumatic brain injury
• Movement disorders including ataxia, Huntington’s disease, and Parkinson’s disease
• Multiple sclerosis and other autoimmune neurological conditions
• Neuropathy and myopathy
Liang Wang, MD, is a board-certified neurologist specializing in neurological disorders, including cognitive decline leading to dementia.