Care With Humankindness
Woodland Clinic's General Surgery Department is committed to your best health.
Woodland Clinic's General Surgery Department provides a wide range of surgical services for patients of all ages. Our team of surgeons includes specialists trained in thoracic and vascular surgery (heart, lungs, trachea and esophagus), colon and rectal surgery, orthopedic surgery, breast and endocrine surgery.
Comprehensive general surgery services include:
- Endoscopy procedures – including stomach and esophagus, colonoscopy, brochoscopy and thoracoscopy.
- Laparoscopy procedures – including hernia repair; removal of gallbladders and appendix; procedures of the colon, lung and adrenal glands.
- Specialty procedures – including venous ablation for varicose veins, Crohn's and ulcerative colitis, ileo-anal pouch, hemorrhoids, rectal ultrasound, thyroid, parathyroid, adrenal workup and treatment.
- Treatment of malignancies in the breast,thyroid, lung, stomach, colon/rectum, adrenal glands, lymph nodes and melanoma
- Vascular procedures – including carotid artery, aortic aneurysm, dialysis access and peripheral bypass.
For more information about our general surgeons, or to schedule an appointment, please call 530.576.5298.