See Clearly Now
Woodland Clinic’s ophthalmologists and optometrists are here for your vision.
Ophthalmology & Optometry
Woodland Clinic’s ophthalmologists and optometrists work together to diagnose and treat disorders of the eye. Ophthalmology Services include eye exams, measuring vision and prescribing corrective lenses, diagnosing diseases of the eye including infections, tumors and cataracts.
- AcrySof® ReSTOR® vision restoration surgery
- Vision testing
- Optometry and contact lens services
- Optical Center with fashionable eye wear
- Blepharoplasty (upper and lower eyelid surgery)
- Botox® treatments for minimizing wrinkles
- Toric contact lenses
- Strabismus Surgery
- Temporal Artery Biopsy
- Corneal Transplants
- Surgeries for Glaucoma
- Lucentis® Injection
- Pediatic Exams
For more information or to schedule an appointment, please call 530.576.5298.