At Dignity Health Medical Group, we want you to focus on getting well, not on finding a way to navigate the billing process on your own. To ensure this process is an easy one, below is a guide to reading and understanding your bill.
Description of bill sections
- Statement date - The date that the statement was sent
- WID number - You will need this number when calling regarding your account
- Total charges - Total amount of charges for service(s) rendered
- Insurance payments/adjustments - Total amount paid by insurance company on your behalf and negotiated discounts between hospital and insurance company
- Patient payments/discounts - Total amount of payments made by you
- Total amount you owe - Total amount you owe after any applicable payments and discounts have been applied
- Where to pay your bill online - www.DignityHealth.org/BillPay
- Facility address - The name of your facility and the address where that any checks should be payable to
- Customer service number - The number to call for billing question
Need more information?
For any questions or for assistance with the billing process, please call our Customer Service team at (866) 621-7272.