We’ll keep you up and running
We’re committed to keeping you healthy, and helping you live an active lifestyle. We strive to effectively and quickly get you back on your feet and back to doing the activities you love – whether you’re a weekend warrior, professional athlete or dancer.
Ryan Cudahy, MD – Same day appointments available to see Dr. Cudahy.
Common conditions we treat include:
- Foot pain and running injuries
- Fractures related to athletic activities
- Ankle pain and muscle strains
- Hip pain
- Knee pain and knee injuries
- Lower back pain
- Rotator cuff injuries and shoulder instability
- Stress fractures
- Tennis elbow and throwing injuries
- Overuse injuries (such as tendonitis)
Dignity Health Medical Group—Saint Francis/St. Mary’s sports medicine services are available at our AT&T Park location, with seamless integration to the physical therapy and dance medicine experts, and physician specialists at Saint Francis Memorial Hospital’s Center for Sports Medicine.