When Your Health Situation Requires a Surgeon
If at all possible, our surgeons use minimally invasive techniques in order to help you get back to your life as quickly as possible.
Dignity Health Medical Group's general surgery provides a wide range of surgical services for patients of all ages.
Surgery is a technology consisting of a physical intervention on tissues. There are thousands of medical conditions that require surgery – whether minor or major, surgery is often an unavoidable requirement for healing or curing a health condition.
Types of Procedures
Dignity Health Medical Group Merced offers a number of types of surgery, including:
- Repair of all types of hernias
- Removal of gallbladders and appendix
- Procedures of the entire GI tract and endocrine glands
- Treatment of malignancies in the:
- Colon / Rectum
- Laparoscopic and minimally invasive approaches to all the above procedures
Dignity Health Medical Group – Merced’s general surgery provides a wide range of surgical services for patients of all ages. Learn More