All of Dignity Health Medical Group’s psychiatry providers are board certified or working towards their board certification. When you choose a physician who is certified, you can be confident he or she meets nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge, experience and skills to provide high quality care in a specific medical specialty, above and beyond basic medical licensure.
Our highly skilled psychiatric providers work with each patient to provide caring and comprehensive behavioral healthcare. From specialized psychiatric care to routine follow-up visits, our fellowship-trained psychiatrists are highly skilled to meet your unique needs.
- Individualized treatment planning
- Medication management and pharmacotherapy
- Neuropsychiatry (including Adult ADHD)
- Psychiatric consultation and evaluations
- Psychotherapy and counseling
Conditions we treat:
- Anxiety (excessive fears or worries)
- Bipolar disorder
- Delusions (strange thoughts)
- Depression (sadness or irritability)
- Dramatic changes in eating or sleeping habits
- Feelings of extreme highs and lows
- Growing inability to cope with daily problems and activities
- Hallucinations (audio/visual)
- Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
- Panic disorder
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
- Social withdrawal
- Strong feelings of anger
- Suicidal thoughts
*Please call us to verify which services are offered at each location.