Neurologists are physicians who specialize in the diagnosis and treatment of diseases or impaired function of the nervous system, including the brain and spinal cord.
The neurology providers at Dignity Health Medical Group Nevada are trained to diagnose and treat patients with the neurological conditions listed below.
- Seizure disorders, such as epilepsy
- Neurogenerative disorders such as Alzheimer’s and Lou Gehrig’s disease
- Movement disorders
- Headaches, such as cluster headaches and migraine
- Infections of the nervous system, including encephalitis or meningitis
- Spinal cord disorders including inflammatory and autoimmune disorders
Nidhi Mehta, MD
Mary Foster, APRN
To Make an Appointment
Please call us at (702) 616-5801.