At Mercy, we want to ensure you get the most comprehensive care and treatment when you make a gynecologist visit with us. That’s why we offer a service list that includes everything from your annual breast exam and pap smear to family planning and birth control.
Each Mercy Medical Group gynecologist in Sacramento provides excellent and individualized healthcare to women of all ages. Your gynecologist visit with Mercy Medical Group could include:
- Routine gynecologic care, annual breast exam, well-woman exam and pap smear
- Treatment of menstrual disorders
- Help with urinary incontinence
- Minimally invasive surgeries - including laparoscopic hysterectomy and endometrial ablation
- Hormonal (or “hormone”) replacement
- Family planning and birth control
- Cancer and STD testing
For more detailed information about the gynecology services provided at Mercy Medical Group, visit our Procedures and Testing information pages.
If you're looking for a gynecologist in Sacramento to provide you with comprehensive women's healthcare, look no further than Mercy Medical Group.