Care for Kids With Humankindness
Helping our children thrive.
Woodland Clinic's pediatric providers specialize in providing general medical care to infants and children. Our pediatricians specialize in the physical, emotional and social health of children from birth to adolescence. Pediatricians understand that children aren’t simply small adults and there are many factors that can affect their growth and development. Children change so rapidly and pediatricians are there every step of the way to help ensure your child reaches their full potential.
- Childhood immunizations
- Developmental screening
- Diagnosis and treatment of acute and chronic illnesses
- Hearing and vision screening
- Nutritional counseling for children of all ages
- Pediatric behavioral health services
- Preventative health services
- School and sports physical examinations
- Skin conditions
- Well child visits and routine infant care
We offer pediatrics services at both our Woodland Medical Office and Davis Medical Office. For your convenience we offer extended weeknight and Saturday hours at our Woodland Medical Office.
For more information or to schedule an appointment, please call 530.419.1219.