At Dignity Health Medical Group – Northridge, family physicians are among our most important and sought-after providers. They are also known as general practitioners, and you can be assured you’ll feel safe and valued with each Dignity Health Medical Group – Northridge family doctor.
Our family practice doctors focus on creating a welcoming patient-physician relationship and providing comprehensive health care for all ages. Our physicians offer complete care for your entire family, diagnosing and treating a variety of health conditions and diseases for patients of all ages. Our general practitioners can also help diagnose and treat a variety of health conditions, illnesses, diseases, and more. Each family physician also regularly performs routine health screenings and check-ups, ensuring your health and preventing illnesses before they develop. In addition to diagnosing and treating acute and chronic illnesses, family practice physicians provide routine health screenings and preventive care to prevent illnesses before they develop. And, if a health condition arises that requires care from another specialist, your family physician will be there to guide you and coordinate all aspects of your care.
Dignity Health Medical Group – Northridge's family practice doctors can help your family in a wide variety of areas, including:
- Maternity care: comprehensive maternal care, including labor and delivery services for vaginal deliveries, cesarean sections, and VBACs. Learn more
- Neurology: stroke and brain aneurysm, cognitive decline and dementia, seizure disorders and epilepsy, headache disorders including migraine, traumatic brain injury, movement disorders (including ataxia, Huntington’s disease, and Parkinson’s disease), multiple sclerosis and other autoimmune neurological conditions, and neuropathy and myopathy.
- Pediatrics: services ranging from preventive health care to diagnosing and treating acute and chronic diseases. Learn more
- Sports Medicine: concussions, foot pain and running injuries, athletic activities fractures, ankle pain and muscle strains, lower back, hip and knee pain, knee injuries, rotator cuff injuries and shoulder instability, stress fractures, tennis elbow and throwing injuries, overuse injuries (such as tendinitis), and sports physicals. Learn more
- Women's health: annual well-women exams, menopause, stress management, diet and/or exercise guidance, family planning, and birth control
As part of the Dignity Health Medical Group – Northridge family, our family practice doctors can easily refer you to a specialist when necessary and coordinate treatment based on your specific needs and health conditions. This allows you to get the most comprehensive care possible.