Dignity Health Medical Group Palliative Care Group are experts in their field.
They are interdisciplinary team that includes board certified, specialized physicians, nurse practitioners, nurses, social workers, chaplains. This team works with you and your loved ones to provide the following services:
• Assistance in better understanding your illness and choices available for your care.
• Treatment for pain and other symptoms such as nausea, shortness of breath, poor appetite, etc.
• Emotional, psychological and spiritual support to you and your family.
• The best possible quality of life while coping with a serious illness.
• Help exploring advance care planning. This includes your desires and decisions for treatment that keep you in control of your health care needs.
• Humankindness - we understand the stress of a chronic or serious illness. We are your partner in this journey.