Don’t have a MyCare portal yet?
At your next visit, tell the staff you would like access to MyCare patient portal. The staff will request your email address, and may have you complete a consent form. Within 30 minutes, you will receive an email invitation with a link to enroll. Just click on the link and follow the instructions to complete your enrollment. Some offices are providing onsite account creation during your visit. We cannot grant access electronically through this website.
Connecting the portal with other apps
Dignity Health is committed to providing the tools you need to better manage your health. If you’re enrolled in the portal, you’ll soon have the ability to connect select health management apps to your personal health information. To learn more, click here.
To inquire about the release of medical records, find the contact for the medical group closest to you below:
- Bakersfield: (661) 327-1431 or (661) 654-0200
- Dominican, San Francisco, and Sequoia: (831) 475-7134
- Inland Empire and Ventura: (805) 419-7732
- Merced: (209) 564-3732
- Dignity Health Medical Foundation: (916) 735-4670
- North State: (530) 229-0360 or (530) 528-6163
- Northridge: (818) 885-5480, option 4; FAX: (818) 993-1917
- Stockton: (209)546-5235
- Woodland: (530) 338-2640