Dignity Health Medical Foundation offers a wide range of podiatry services to address conditions associated with the musculoskeletal system—muscles, tendons, ligaments, bones, and joints—in the feet, which allows us to move.
Our dedicated team includes orthopedic surgeons, podiatrists, nurses, X-ray technicians, and physical and occupational therapists. We stay up-to-date with advanced technology, clinical expertise, and a commitment to care for you or your loved one with compassion and respect.
Our podiatry experts are here to keep you on your feet by providing:
- Clinical expertise for various orthopedic conditions
- Exercises to strengthen your body
- Medication to reduce pain
- Tips for a proper diet to help your body heal and stay in good health
- Treatment for sports-related injuries