Welcome to your home for health.
Managing your health begins with My Home.
Everything you need, in one place.
Understanding & Paying your Bill
You can pay your bill online, review your charges, and access a business office near you.Go to Bill Pay
Patient Assistance, Financial Glossary, & More
Whether you need billing help, state-specific information about insurance coverage, or financial assistance, we'll help you make sense of your options.To patient resources
My Care, patient access
See your health summary, doctor visits, and recommended care all at your fingertips.Access My Care
Your questions answered.
What are the benefits of enrolling in My Home?
Great question! My Home is space created just for you.
- Your appointments, your doctors, your My Care access as well as tips and information relevant to you.
Grow with us.
- As you provide more information and we learn more about you; we will fill in forms for you, provide quick access to schedule appointments with your doctors and bring you new value frequently
Dignity Health believes in Humankindness.
- This is the beginning of your personal guide through your health journey.
How is My Home different from My Care or my patient portal?
Simply put, My Care is your patient portal.
- View detailed clinical information.
- Securely message your health care team.
- View your doctor's note from your last visit.
- See laboratory and radiology results.
- Get a list of your current medications.
My Home provides benefits that ease you through your journey, while My Care is your patient record and more.