Dignity Health account
The Dignity Health account provides you with online access to your medical information on a convenient and secure website. View your personal health records, clinical summaries, laboratory and imaging results, as well as instructions and education specific to your care. Send visit summaries to your providers, view upcoming appointments, and securely message your health care teams.
Having trouble logging into your account?
Simply follow the steps in the “Action needed: Your Dignity Health records” email message.
If you'd like to access the login page directly, select your region and then click the blue Start Here! button to start the migration process. Click to expand.
Proactively taking the following steps can help promote a smooth migration experience. Click for instructions.
1) Clear cache
- All shared devices (PCs, tablets, and kiosks) that are used by patients and consumers to claim invitations must have their cache cleared between uses, or staff will need to go directly to https://cernerhealth.comand https://dignityhealth.org and make sure any previous users have been logged out. Information on how to clear your cache based on your device can be found below:
2) Open incognito browser
Your account is convenient, secure, and electronic place for you to access your clinic and hospital health information.
Features of a Dignity Health account
- Search for providers and schedule appointments with ease
- Add appointments to your personal calendar and share with family members
- Access your medical records, test results, and medication lists from all Dignity Health locations
- Send email messages to your providers directly
- Access online bill pay
Connecting with us online helps you stay organized by enabling you to track all of your important medical details. The experience is infused with our signature touch of humankindness.
Getting started is easy!During your clinic or hospital visit, you will receive an email invitation to create your account. Just click on the link and follow the instructions to complete your enrollment. If you do not receive an invitation please contact your clinic or hospital to request a new invitation. This account may be in addition to online patient access offered by your doctor’s office. If you have a problem involving the invitation sent to you, please contact customer support at (844) 274-8497.
If you're already enrolled, please log into the portal.
Connecting your account with other apps
Dignity Health is committed to providing the tools you need to better manage your health. If you’re enrolled in our portal, you have have the ability to connect select health management apps to your personal health information. To learn more, click here.
Frequently asked questions
Great question! Your Dignity Health account is created just for you.
- Your appointments, your doctors, your patient portal access as well as tips and information relevant to you.
Grow with us.
- As you provide more information and we learn more about you; we will fill in forms for you, provide quick access to schedule appointments with your doctors and bring you new value frequently.
Dignity Health believes in Humankindness.
- This is the beginning of your personal guide through your health journey.
At your next visit, tell the staff you would like to sign up for the portal. The staff will request your email address, and may have you complete a consent form. You will receive an invitation to the email address you provided with a link to enroll. Just click on the link and follow the instructions to complete your enrollment. Some facilities are providing onsite account creation during your stay. Ask your caregivers if it is available at the facility you visit.
Your Dignity Health account provides you access to both.
Your Dignity Health account with “my care.” allows you to:
- Find and favorite doctors.
- View doctors you previously visited.
- Schedule appointments.
- Manage all of your appointments in real time (view, cancel, rebook).
- Pre-fill forms with your information.
- Easy access to pay your bill.
- Find your way in the Dignity Health hospitals (mobile app only).
- Receive daily prayers (mobile app only).
- Use iOS Apple Health mobile app to view your Dignity Health-related records and export for easy sharing (iOS only).
- Streamlined access to your patient portal (see below).
Your patient portal (known as “my portal.”) allows you to:
- View detailed clinical information.
- Securely message your health care team.
- View your doctor's notes from your previous visits.
- See laboratory and radiology results.
- Get a list of your current medications.
- Fill out pre-visit paperwork (where available).
Can I use my Dignity Health account to log into my current "my portal." app that I already use for my patient portal?
You will be able to use your Dignity Health account directly in your “my portal.” mobile app after connecting your accounts.
If you have not already connected your accounts, the “my portal.” app will guide you to completing this process OR you may follow the link in the email you should have received to connect your accounts from the Dignity Health Team.
Children under 12 years of age and dependent adults who have a Dignity Health doctor may create a My Portal account with an adult as the proxy. Accounts are not available for adolescents 12 – 17 years of age. For a dependent adult, they will need to sign a release, or you will need to provide a copy of the Medical Durable Power of Attorney before an account can be created for the dependent adult.
Some of the information in your “my portal.” (Patient Portal) account is provided through your medical health record and is viewable by you and authorized staff of Dignity Health facilities. If you would like someone to have access to your records to help manage your care, you can sign a release to authorize a trusted relative to be set up as a proxy. This can also be terminated at any time by calling the technical support center. In the future we hope to add additional functionality that allows you to add additional information related to your health to your “my portal.” (Patient Portal) account. If you do so, you'll have your information in a secure place that can be accessed anywhere you have Internet access.
The enrollment link expires 30 days from the day it is issued. If you are not able to find your invitation or it expired, you may request a new invitation from our staff by contacting our support center at (844) 274-8497. The staff are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
We will also provide you assistance with locating the invitation, assistance enrolling, or navigating within “my portal.” (patient portal).
Questions regarding specific medical records should be directed to your facility’s Health Information Management (HIM) department. General medical questions should be directed to your primary care provider’s office. Technical assistance is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week, (844) 274-8497. Technical support staff can help you with enrolling, logging in, navigating within “my care.” and “my portal.” (Patient Portal), as well as sending a new invitation to the email address on file; however they are unable to assist with medical or scheduling questions.
The information in your medical health record is viewable by you and authorized staff of Dignity Health facilities. If you would like someone to have access to your records to help manage your care, you may contact your Dignity Health facility or Doctor’s Office to authorize a trusted person to be added as a proxy. This may also be terminated at any time by calling the technical support center at (844) 274-8497.