Mercy Medical Group provides the Greater Sacramento region with advanced neurology care. Our team of neurologists, all members of the Dignity Health Neurological Institute of Northern California, are regional leaders in stroke care, treating the highest volume of neurovascular patients in the Greater Sacramento region.
Dedicated Team Approach
Our patients benefit from our dedicated team approach. That means you have a team of neurologists working together to manage your care, coordinating with other specialists for the best possible treatment, including:
- Neurointerventional radiologists
- Neurocritical care specialists
- Acute rehabilitation specialists
- Specially trained nurses
- Mercy Medical Group’s neurologists are fellowship trained in key neurological sub-specialties.
Conditions We Treat
- Neurovascular conditions: acute stroke, brain aneurysm, arteriovenous malformation (AVM), dural arteriovenous fistulas, carotid stenosis, intracranial stenosis, epistaxis
- Brain tumors
- Epilepsy: a group of disorders characterized by seizure
- Headache: cluster, migraine, trigeminal neuralgia
- Movement disorders: ataxia, hemifacial spasm, spasticity, cervical/focal dystonia, essential tremor, Huntington’s disease, multiple system atrophy, myoclonus, Parkinson’s disease, progressive supranuclear palsy, restless legs syndrome, Tourette syndrome, Wilson’s disease
- Multiple sclerosis: frequently treated at our renowned MS Achievement Center for comprehensive care
- Nerve and muscle disease: myopathy, neuromuscular junction disorders, peripheral nerve disorders
- Sleep disorders: insomnia, narcolepsy, snoring, sleep apnea
- Spine conditions: herniated discs, lumbar spinal stenosis, spinal cord injury, spine deformities, fractures and tumors
- Traumatic brain injury: concussion and sports injury
Our specialists are also pioneers in the development of advanced telemedicine services to offer faraway patients immediate access to life-saving medical care.