Family medicine doctors at Mercy Medical Group are committed to building ongoing relationships with patients to provide the best care possible. Our doctors offer compassionate, specialized care to every member of the family. From immunizations and vaccines to preventative care and nonsurgical treatment, we’ve got the entire family covered no matter the concern.
Our team of family medicine doctors at Mercy Medical Group offer a full range of services to men, women, and children. Our services include:
- Comprehensive treatment of infants, adults and seniors
- Well child care, including regular check-ups, physical exams, and immunizations
- Well woman care, including gynecological exams, pregnancy tests and maternity care
- Preventative care, including diet, exercise and tips for staying healthy
- Treatment when you’re sick including sore throats, sinus infections, and more
- Assessment and referral to medical specialties when you need advanced medical care
- Mental health counseling
- Follow-up after an in-patient stay
Preparing for Your Appointment
Your time is important. When you’re with our care team, we want you to get the most out of your visit. We recommend creating a list of questions and concerns ahead of time—so nothing is missed during your appointment. Come prepared to your appointment by bringing your insurance card, as well as a list of medications, and any possible concerns so that all your health needs are met. Make sure to schedule a follow-up appointment, if needed, to keep your health in check.
Mercy Medical Group offers family medicine at many of our clinics throughout Greater Sacramento, including:
Find a Doctor
For assistance in finding a doctor, please call us at (916) 379-2888 or use our Find a Doctor tool.