Health care services for employees are expensive and can affect your bottom line. We know that preventive health and wellness programs play a key role in keeping employees and your business healthy. Mercy Medical Group Occupational Health Services can provide businesses of all sizes with customized health care solutions that will decrease costs and increase employee productivity.
Mercy Medical Group provides its patients with health care through a group of physicians that, since 1948, has been a Sacramento-area health care leader. Our internal resources mean we can handle most business-related health care needs "under one roof." Mercy Medical Group is part of Dignity Health, which allows us to call upon vast health care resources to solve any business health problems that arise.
Returning to work after an injury
Returning injured employees to work as soon as possible is a key goal. A quicker return to work avoids costly disability payments and promotes better recovery from injuries. If you need to develop light duty, return-to-work programs, we can help.
- Work related injury/illness treatment
- Physician case management
- After-hours urgent care and emergency care
- Fitness for duty examinations
- Specialty physician services
- Pharmacy services
- Occupational rehabilitation services: physical and occupational therapy, specialized hand therapy, functional capacity evaluation services, physical ability testing
Learn More About Us
To learn more about our services and how we can help, please call us at 916.379.2888 or use our online feature, Find a Doctor tool.