Online Waiting Room should only be used for medical complaints of a non-serious nature. If you have a life-threatening, debilitating, or emergent medical complaint, you should not register online. You should immediately go to a hospital or call 911 for emergency transport.
WHAT IS A LIFE-THREATENING, DEBILITATING, OR EMERGENT MEDICAL CONDITION?
Those acute symptoms of sufficient severity such that without immediate medical attention a reasonable likelihood exists of:
- Seriously jeopardizing patient's health
- Seriously impairing bodily functions
- Serious dysfunction of any bodily organ or part
- A pregnant woman having contractions
- Psychiatric or substance abuse
If you have life-threatening, debilitating, or emergent medical complaints, do not register online. You should immediately obtain transportation to the nearest hospital.
If you are unsure of the severity of your complaint, do not register online. When in doubt, seek treatment immediately.