CCN provides multiple benefits for individuals in the community:
- Get connected to the right service to help you with your needs
- Decrease wait time to services
- Improve quality of care - client satisfaction on services will be monitored and feedback collected
- 24/7 access to community resources - learn when organizations are available for you
- Easily navigate services
- Do not need to repeat your needs to multiple organizations
There are also benefits for Community Partners:
- Visibility into services available (opening hours, eligibility requirements, etc.)
- Increase communication and coordination between service providers in a community
- Great transparency and data collection
- Reduction in administrative burden
- Ability to track and see if specific individuals attended their referrals
- Decrease in duplicative work
- Increase in correct referrals
- Documents and reports work that has been completed to help apply for additional funding
- Get aggregated data on the needs of the community and capacity restraints
The funding partners intend to measure the benefits of the Connected Community Network. A third party evaluator will be selected to analyze the impact of the network in the community.
Unite Us is an outcome-focused technology solution that builds coordinated care networks of health and social service providers powered by patient-centered coordination and electronic referral management software. You can find out more here.
Our goal is to implement CCN in three pilot locations: Kern County, San Joaquin County, Merced County by 2020. From here we will continue to scale these services to other Dignity Health and Catholic Health Initiative communities.
For information regarding the merger of Dignity Health and Catholic Health Initiative, please click here.